- The procedure for AA/EPCG closure will be online. You must log in to the official website of DGFT and navigate to the services of >Advance Authorization/DFIA → Closure of Advance Authorization. Moreover, for an EPCG License, you will be required to navigate to services → EPCG → Closure of EPCG.
- If you are applying for this scheme then you will have to select the check box for Amnesty Scheme for one-time settlement of default in export obligation and then move forward with the filing of the application in order to close against the concerned EPCG and Advance Authorization according to the online proforma.
- If you are applying for the amnesty scheme, then you must indicate the duty and interest values according to your calculations which must be paid under the ‘Redemption Metrix’ tab. You will need to submit an online application.
- The receipt that will be provided for the application shall be examined by the RA and confirm the shortfall via an online letter.
- As an applicant, you will have to make the payment of duty and interest to the Jurisdictional Customs Authority and provide proof of the payment in response to the letter which must be sent online.
- The concerned RA might examine the evidence of payments and other related documents to grant an Export Obligation Discharge Certificate (EODC) online.
RAs have been directed to process all the applications within 3 days. In order to receive further assistance, you can refer to the help manual on the official DGFT website → Learn → Application Help & FAQs → Advance Authorization Closure Help Document of EPCG Help Document.
Also, for more guidance, you may connect with the concerned RA or talk to any of the provided help desks.
- You can raise a ticket through the DGFT Helpdesk Service
- You can send an email to email@example.com
- Make a call to the toll-free DGFT helpdesk numbers.
To view public….
For more information, you can get in touch with https://www.dgftguru.com/.