Notification Dated: 27 July 2022
Foreign Trade Policy requires a ‘Bill of Export’ for SEZ supplies. Policy Circular No. 39 issued 07.06.2022 relaxed the obligation of submitting a Bill of Export for SEZ Advance Authorization supplies.
- Para 2.58 of the FTP 2015-2020 (extended to 30.09.2022) relaxes the obligation of submitting a “Bill of Export” for exports done to SEZ units under EPCG Authorization before 01.04.2015.
- For export obligations under EPCG Authorizations, exporters might present corroborative documentation instead of ‘Bill of Exports’ such as:
- EPCG authorization holder’s Central Excise attested ARE-I form.
- SEZ recipient’s receiving of supplies.
- SEZ unit payment to EPCG authorization holder.